UPR is a vibrant agency in Fashion, Lifestyle, Design & Corporate PR.
Next to PR & influencer marketing we are in charge of the social media platforms of our clients. Since our portfolio keeps scaling, our team needs scaling too.
Are you the one who is going to support our BENELUX team? Let’s find out!
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER & CONTENT CREATION
- Your role involves developing content strategies for the social media platforms of our varied client base. You are adept at identifying unique story angles for each client that align with the brands image.
- You are curious & proactive in approach about how (new) social and digital platforms work and comprehend the importance of adapting your concepts and copy to specific target groups & requirements of the platforms.
- You are familiar with social & digital formats (GIFs, live videos, Instagram stories, reels…) their advantages and their limitations on different platforms.
- Graphics, Reels, TikToks,… content creation has no secrets for you. You are comfortable both in front of and behind the camera and can create beautiful and inspiring imagery on every topic.
- You understand the tone of voice of different brands & companies and are able to translate this into captivating copy for different platforms.
- Research and stay updated on industry trends and best practices to create engaging content.
- Spell-checking and proofreading are also parts of the job you take serious.
- You have at least 2 years of professional work experience.
- You feel at ease participating in meetings with clients where you can showcase and review your work.
- You are able to receive feedback gracefully and modify your work according to the client’s input.
- You are open to traveling occasionally with other members of the team to meet clients or to visit our offices in Amsterdam and Brussels.
Now you’ve created content it needs to get out there.
- You’re able to work with different scheduling tools.
- You can handle & respect set deadlines.
- Reading the room on different platforms is what you do to make sure our clients timing is never unfortunate.
- Community management for the curation of social media pages. You genuinely love to interact with people and accounts online, you thrive on conversation and making your audience grow.
- Analyze content performance and make data-driven decisions to improve engagement and reach.
Did you nod your head with more than half of what you read above?
Time to apply and contact email@example.com for more info.